Lawyers Who Put You First
Elizabeth has been with Klinner Kramer Shull since graduating from law school in 2011, focusing her practice on defending insurance companies and insureds in personal injury and other tort claims, litigation of insurance coverage disputes, and defending municipalities. She has represented clients in both state and federal court. Her practice includes all aspects of civil litigation and civil appeals.
Elizabeth is a contributing author of the Wisconsin Law of Damages. She has been recognized in Wisconsin Super Lawyers magazine as a Rising Star in Insurance Coverage for 2018-2020.
As a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, Elizabeth has served on the Continuing Legal Education Committee (2014-2020, Committee Chair 2018-2020), Finance Committee (2018-2020), and the Member Services Committee (2020-2021.) She is also a member of the Wisconsin Defense Counsel and the WDC's Women in the Law Committee and was President of the Marathon County Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division from 2012-2015.
Born and raised in Muskegon, Michigan, Elizabeth graduated from Reeths-Puffer High School in 2004. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English literature and political science from the University of Michigan in 2008. Elizabeth obtained her Juris Doctor degree in 2011 from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she was a member of the Moot Court board. While in law school, Elizabeth worked as a law clerk for the University of Wisconsin-Madison Office of Administrative Legal Services and had internships at the Wisconsin Department of Justice and with Judge John Albert of the Dane County Circuit Court.
Elizabeth is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin, Eastern District of Wisconsin, Western District of Wisconsin, and the State of Michigan.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. - 2008
- Honors: English
- Honors: Angell Scholar Award University Honors
- Honors: With Distinction
- Wills for Veterans, 2014 to Present
- University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Office of Administrative Legal Services, Law Clerk
- The Law of Damages in Wisconsin, Chapter 6: Emotional or Mental Distress, State Bar of Wisconsin Pinnacle, 6th Ed., 2014
- State Bar of Wisconsin Continuing Legal Education Committee, Committee Chair, 2018 to Present
- Moot Court Board, Member
- Civil Litigation Division of the Wisconsin Department of Justice
- Dane County Circuit Court
- Marathon County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Co-Chair, 2012 to 2015
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel, Member, 2011 to Present
- Marathon County Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Municipal Defense
- Wisconsin, 2011
- Michigan, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2011